Thank you for your interest in Learning for Action!
Learning for Action is currently conducting a search for a talented Senior Research Associate to provide support on a diverse array of team-based consulting and research projects. The senior research associate will support project teams by:
- Collecting, managing, and analyzing data
- Using data to create charts and visuals
- Taking notes at internal and external meetings
- Developing survey instruments
- Developing interview protocols and conducting interviews
- Conducting literature reviews and other secondary research tasks
- Writing report sections
- Coordinating and executing other project-related tasks as needed.
This is a rare opportunity to work with and learn from a high-performing group of people committed to social justice. The ideal candidate will contribute to the diversity of LFA, thrive on enhancing the effectiveness of social justice organizations, and support the advancement of our rising consulting firm.
Those interested should apply via our online form by clicking HERE. We will only review applications submitted through this online form. In the cover letter field, please indicate how you learned about this position. We apologize that we are unable to field emails or calls about this opportunity during the application process. The deadline to apply is 11:59 pm on November 6, 2017.