Irene is passionate about helping organizations, foundations, and public agencies access the information and tools they need to achieve their missions and support healthy, equitable, and sustainable communities. Irene contributes her strong research skills and content knowledge to evaluation, capacity-building, and strategic planning projects across social sector fields, with particularly deep experience in the fields of health, mental health, and environmental education.
Prior to joining LFA, Irene consulted as a nonprofit project analyst with Deloitte Consulting and conducted a feasibility study for a new Outdoor Learning Center with The Mountaineers. She also coordinated an environmental education youth program in Seattle and worked as a sea kayak expedition guide in the San Juan Islands.
Irene enjoys spending her time paddling on the ocean and exploring the Bay Area. She speaks Spanish.
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Pitzer College
Selected Project Experience
- Evaluation of Kaiser Permanente Community Benefit Programs’ Youth Trauma Informed Care Grant Program and Resilience Initiative
- Evaluation, Planning, and Facilitation for the San Francisco Department of Public Health, Behavioral Health Services
- The Sobrato Impact Lab Cohort Capacity Building Initiative
- Development of the Better Results Toolkit, LFA’s online evaluation toolkit